Today, which happens to be Kolton's 8 month birthday, I was feeding him lunch. All of a sudden he just starts clapping. He's never done anything to resemble clapping before so it was funny to me that out of the blue he started clapping. He thought it was pretty fun!
I wish I had pictures to show, but Kolton now has 4 teeth! I can't believe it. He had one tooth for the longest time and then in the past 2 1/2 weeks he has gotten three more! He now has both his top and bottom front two teeth! So cute!

5 comments:
I can't believe he's got 4 teeth!! it's so weird to compare our babies... charlee only has 2, but has had 2 for like 2 months... :] yea for clapping! too cute. ps- if our next baby is a boy, i think we're naming him Colton as well, but with a C, not a K... :] what's his middle name? Boy names are SUPER hard for my husband and i to agree on, and that was like ONE that we finally did... so we'll have twin name kids. :]
Jen he's growing so quickly!!! What the heck? He's stinking cute!
That is so exciting! My boys had to watch the video several times. :) Lucky kept saying, "Yay!!"
I love it! My speakers aren't working so I can't hear him, but it's a cute video anyways. I loved it when Pierson first started clapping too...fun times!
haha, the clapping video is awesome!! Hes so excited about it too! How cute!!
Post a Comment