This week has been absolutely GORGEOUS outside! I love, love, love it! Makes me so excited for fall! Kolton has really enjoyed it too--he's been able to play outside EVERY DAY this week! And for more than 10 minutes! Its great!! He always plays a little soccer, a little baseball, a little basketball, and spends some time jumping on the trampoline.
Sometimes, he combines a few of the activities like this time where was shooting basketball while jumping on the trampoline. :)

I just thought this was funny as he was climbing back on to the trampoline after shooting his basketball. Seems a little difficult and not so comfortable to climb back up holding a basketball and only being the size of a 3 year old.

Happy he made a shot! He's so stinking cute! It seems like a lot of people lately have been writing about how they are trying to remind themselves that they are going to miss their kids when they are this age so its really made me think. Makes me sad, now, to see him grow up! He's learning so many things--like now he can not only count up to 15, but backwards, from 15 down to 1. He asks Brady and I all sorts of questions now about how things work. He brought me his Woody doll and asked what "machine" was making Woody talk when he pulled the string.

As we were outside and he noticed I was taking lots of pictures, he said he needed to do lots of poses so I could get some cute ones so here it goes...
Pose #1:

Pose #2 (pretty similar to #1):

Pose #3 (I'm noticing a theme here...):

Pose #4:

Pose #5 (ahhh...a little creativity!):

Then he took a break from posing and wanted me to take pictures of him falling on the trampoline, so here's a picture of him free-falling.

A jump up to give him more air while "falling to his death" as he put it.

Then, back to posing. He thought this one was really cute (I can't help but agree).

This one was accidental but I think it is PRECIOUS!

Back to posing...this time with a mean face.
We had fun! :)(warning: male private parts are mentioned in this story--if that offends you, you might want to skip this paragraph)
We had the missionaries over for dinner that night (poor guys came to our house Saturday night--they texted Brady on Thursday or Friday and asked if they could come over on Saturday because they didn't have anyone sign up for them, and then on Sunday, they had 3 days left for this week where no one had signed up again, so I signed up for Tuesday, so they got us 2 times in a matter of days! :)) and Brady starting saying to Kolton in a voice you'd use to talk to babies "You're so cute!"
Kolton replied, "I'm not a baby!"
Elder Curtis said "You're handsome!"
Kolton: "I'm beautiful!"
Me: "Girls are beautiful, boys are handsome."
Kolton: "I want to be a girl!"
Me: "No..."
Kolton: "Cut it off! Cut my penis off so I can be a girl! Cut it off! Cut it off!"
We all started laughing. The elders were laying down on the couch, they were laughing so hard. Kolton asked me why I was all red, that's how hard we were laughing. Oh geez! Haha.
And, we'll end with a couple pictures of Kolton playing in the bath this morning.


No comments:
Post a Comment