Friday, October 4, 2013

Shooting Range

Wednesday evening Kolton and I tagged along with Brady and some of his friends from work to go to a shooting range.  That afternoon I went and bought Kolton some ear muffs so that their guns wouldn't be too loud for him.  He thought they were pretty cool.  :)
 Kolton was so good while we were there and loved watching them shoot the guns.  He stayed behind the tables the whole time and was so good.  He got to shoot the 22 and loved that.  He went through a ton of bullets.  Haha. 

 So cute!




 That afternoon Kolton went with the Himes to the zoo.  He had such a fun time! He brought home this flower for me and wanted me to keep it.  He started to get a vase out but I told him something smaller would be better.  So he got a cup and filled it half way with water and put the flower in there.  He put it on my bedside table and told me that way I could look at it whenever I'm in bed and I reach to get my phone.  Haha.  It was cute.  ;)
Thursday night was grandparents night at Kolton's school but Brady and I took him instead.  :) We went to the book fair and let him get a couple of books and then went to his classroom and he read us a book he made at school and showed us stuff in his class.  He thought it was so cool to show us around.  It was fun! I also got my LAST shot yesterday! Yay!! Can't believe I'm done with those! It is nice not to have to think about them anymore, though!
We've also received the findings from the house inspection.  Nothing too major on there! Yay! We already have some guys coming on Monday and Wednesday to do all the repairs and then we will be good to go.  Can't believe it! Then I need to start packing! Ahh! We've lived in this house for so long I don't know how I'm going to pack it.  :) Especially since we aren't moving directly in to our new house. So, I have to pack up what we need to take to Brady's parents house while we stay there and then pack up everything else to go to storage.  Fun fun! :)


No comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers