A couple of days before Christmas I took Kolton in the backyard real quick to take a few pictures of him for his baptism invitation. We put on his shirt and tie but he still had on pajama bottoms. Haha. He looked so handsome and just so sweet. He is such a good kid. I snapped a few pictures and then called Shawn and asked him if he'd be willing to make an invitation for me. Haha. I don't really know how to do it and I just get super frustrated and confused when I try. And he's a pro at it so I thought if he had time then it would be awesome if he could do it for me. :)
I picked this picture because he just looks so happy and excited. We passed it out to friends and sent it to family members and members of our church and non-members.






No comments:
Post a Comment