Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Few More Pictures from January and February

Here are a few more pictures from the snow we got on January 9th. 


Sometimes when I look at him eating I am just amazed at how much he has grown up.  He looked too cute eating his pb&j sandwich so I had to take a few pictures. 



He got a rash one day.  Never did figure out what it was from and it eventually went away.  It is so weird how his body does this.  There are some things I know cause rashes but then other times they just appear for no reason with no change in diet or soaps or anything. 
February 5th I came out of the shower to find Bentley asleep standing up leaning on the chaise lounge.  Haha. 

February 5th Kolton had his last basketball game of the regular season.  I had to miss it because I had a girls camp overnight training I had to go to that weekend but Brady said he did awesome.  They went to Braums afterwards. 


One day Brady was driving to inspect a house and there was a huge fire on the side of the interstate.  Look how close that was to the road! Crazy!

Nothing more precious than a sleeping baby (or toddler in this case). 




No comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers