Thursday, November 12, 2009

Friends

A couple of weeks ago we babysat Kashton who is a month older than Kolton. They had SO much fun together! They would just look at each other and start laughing. It was so cute! We had a lot of fun!
We took them out to jump on the trampoline and let some energy out. They loved it! Kolton enjoyed showing Kashton his trampoline. :)


Isn't this just the sweetest picture?? I was doing dishes in the kitchen and they played with this for a while. Brady pushed them around in it for several minutes but even after he was done, they just hung out in it. I always turn the radio on when I'm working in the kitchen (it just makes it more fun for me) and these two boys totally rocked it out! They were dancing and dancing! Both of them are good booty shakers! :)

Check out their jumping skills! :)

We enjoyed playing with Kasthon and are excited to go to his birthday party this weekend. Kolton and I went shopping on Tuesday to buy his gift and since then Kolton keeps telling me, "Kashton's present" over and over. It was new for him to go shopping to buy toys and not get to keep any of them so I had to keep reminding him that the toys were for Kashton's present and that he couldn't play with them. I think he finally understands! :)

2 comments:

The Foys said...

Holy cow... Kolton looks SO OLD in those pictures! I guess he is almost 2 eh? Love all the pictures of them smiling together!

Gulbransen Family said...

Seriously the cutest pictures ever. I am so glad that they have fun together.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers