Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Andy Alligators

Friday night we went to Andy Alligators with the Foys and Shipmans. The boys had fun trying out all the toys. It was a little crazy and hard to keep track of everyone but it was fun to go out and do something fun.
The boys would just chuck the balls instead of rolling it up the ramp. Most of the time the balls would hit the guard and come bouncing back at them, but they didn't mind! ;)


Kolton's favorite thing to do was play basketball. We swiped our card over and over and over for the basketball game. :)


For $20 Kolton got an hour of playing games and a plastic snake, 4 army men and one little monkey. As we were leaving Devin, Dalton's dad, said--"Next time we go to the park and then hit up Walmart afterwards--it would be a lot cheaper." :) He's right! It was fun, though!


After Andy Alligators we went to Marble Slab for some ice cream! I love that place!
Here Dalton was trying to give Kade a hug. ;)

Saturday night Brady played COD for a little bit. I was on the computer just messing around when I turned around and saw Kolton almost falling asleep on Brady's knee watching his game.

After lunch Kolton likes to watch either Doug (King of Queens) or Curious George. He'll usually watch one and then soon thereafter I'll put him down for a nap. Well yesterday, he didn't make it 5 minutes in to the show before he was out. I should have known he was going to fall asleep when he asked for a blanket...
And yesterday my brother Derek found out he and his wife are having a little boy! How exciting!! Boys are so much fun! I'm so excited for them!

1 comment:

The Foys said...

I can't get over how old Kolton is getting and how smart he is! Every time I see him he just seems say more and do more!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers