They thought it was pretty fun to drop the eggs in the dye. They didn't so much like the waiting for them to actually change color, but overall I think Kolton liked it!
After we died them they put stickers on them. All they wanted were the basketballs and soccer balls and baseballs. Occasionally they picked a bug or firetruck, but they pretty much stuck with balls.
****Easter Morning****
On Easter morning Kolton woke up to a letter from the Easter bunny starting him on a scavenger hunt leading to his basket!
Later we went to Brady's parents house and ate dinner with them and the Foys and the Stapelys (a couple from Brady's parents ward). Brady's mom made this cute cake that Brady couldn't resist...(He stole a bunny off of it and created a little "bunny hole")
Kolton and Kade got to do an Easter Egg hunt outside on Easter too!
Kolton L-O-V-E-D running around outside looking for more and more eggs! He had about 30 to find!!
We also went to Lilly's grave to give her some flowers for Easter. We tried to explain to Kolton that she was his sister and that because of what we were celebrating yesterday we could be resurrected and be a family forever.
I'm sad I can't get any videos to upload! I've been waiting for 2 hours and I can't get one to upload! I might try later...
We had a good Easter! Holidays are so much more fun when you have kids to celebrate with! It was great to be able to celebrate Easter with Brady and Kolton!

2 comments:
love the scavenger hunt idea! so fun!
I'm glad that our boys are such good friends! Those pictures just make me smile :0)
Post a Comment