Brady worked late on our anniversary (Thursday) so we celebrated Friday night. Jeff and Vanessa watched Kolton while Brady and I went on a picnic up at Lake Hefner on the East Wharf! It was probably the best date we've been on since before we were married! I'm so glad Brady suggested it! There was nothing fancy or extravagant about it but it was peaceful and relaxing and so beautiful...and we were alone!
What's a picture with Brady without a crazy face? ;)
This is what we ate on our picnic: turkey sandwiches, red grapes, carbonated water (me: Tangerine Lime, Brady: Black Cherry), potato chips for Brady, Sour Cream and Onion Pringles for me, and Coconut Dream cookies that taste pretty much like Samoas from the Girl Scouts.
We had the wharf to ourselves for pretty much the whole time. There was a live band playing at one of the restaurants there on the lake which was a great addition!
My turn to make a weird face!
Here's Brady and I almost 5 years ago on the wharf:

And here's us now:
After our picnic we went back to Jeff and Vanessa's and took Kolton swimming with them. It was fun to spend time as a family too while celebrating our anniversary!

6 comments:
Congratulations! It looks like you had a great time!
Jen that is SO awesome! I LOVE all the pictures you took. You are just gorgeous! It's our turn in a few weeks too...5 years! I can't believe it either! Congrats and I'm so glad you guys had a great time!
Great pics of you guys! So glad you got a little time together!!
Oh, what a fun way to celebrate 5 years! You guys are so cute! You look so gorgeous by the way!
I'm glad you guys could take some time to be by yourselves and celebrate your 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY! It looked beautiful and relaxing. Happy anniversary guys!
Congrats on Five Years! Makes me feel old... :(
Post a Comment