Wednesday, August 17, 2011

6 year Anniversary

Brady and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary on the 5th. In the morning I went to Jeff and Vanessa's and sold some things in their garage sale. I made like $65 or something like that. So, that evening we went out to Ted's for dinner as a family. It was YUMMY! I love that place! Then the next morning when we got back from doing the route (it was like 5:00) and the house WREAKED like natural gas. So, we called the gas company and then sat in the car for like 45 minutes before the guy came to take a look. He walked around our house and couldn't find a leak anywhere but told us that he had 7 calls in our neighborhood for the same thing so something must be going on somewhere around us. Thank goodness we didn't have a leak or anything! So, Kolton and I went to bed and Brady headed down to Norman to try and sell the rest of our stuff. He came home at about 9:00 because hardly anyone had come to the garage sale and he was tired. Jeff and Vanessa then took Kolton at about 4:00 and kept him over night so we could spend time together for our anniversary and then do the Sunday paper without Kolton. It was great to be able to spend the evening together! We are so happy together! We couldn't have asked for a better marriage! Our love has grown SO much since we entered the temple 6 years ago and were sealed for time and all eternity.
Now to take a stroll down memory lane. ;) Here are some pictures from 6 years ago when we got married.















It was such a good day! I'm glad each year we get to remember that day and how much in love we are!

3 comments:

The Foys said...

Oh so fun to see all your wedding pictures! Happy 6 years!

Angela said...

Adorable!!!

Nichole said...

So fun!! You looked beautiful on your special day!! Miss ya!!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers