Christmas afternoon we headed over to Brady's parent's house for a Christmas lunch. We had Mexican food, which is a tradition in Brady's family. Brady's mom then wanted to take pictures because the whole family was there. The kids were not so excited for it but they cooperated (sort of haha).
I don't know why the heck I'm standing like I am, but it is what it is. Haha. Here is the whole family!
For some reason we are doing duck lips in this pic...not sure how that came to be. Gotta love it.
We then opened presents. Kolton got roller blades and Bentley got some cars and a car carrying case.
Kolton did amazing for his first time roller blading ever! He is so talented with his coordination.
We ended up leaving around 6. Bentley was really tired and we were too after getting up so early! It was a wonderful Christmas, as always, and I was sad to see it end, as always! :)











No comments:
Post a Comment