Kolton and Brady went to go see Big Hero 6. Kolton apparently loved it and thought it was so funny! He had a great time with his Dad!
Brady and I worked on our frame!! We took to pieces of molding, nailed them together, did all the cuts, all the gluing, all the nailing, and all the painting and glazing. It is pretty cool to think we totally made our frame! :) I love it!!
Kolton stayed up until midnight on New Year's Eve!! He's crazy! We had the Himes and Widdisons over to play games and eat tons of yummy food. They left around 10. Then, though, Dylen and Emily came over and stayed until a little after midnight. So, here is what Kolton looked like at midnight on New Year's Eve, welcoming in 2015! :)
We went and ate at Toby Keith's with Brady's parents and Maddi right before she flew back to Utah. Brady really likes their food!
This is the car carrying case Bentley got. He loves to carry it around at church (we use it to carry his snacks and toys and such).
Oh this sweet, chubby little man likes to wake up after napping in his crib for about 30-45 minutes and then will promptly fall back asleep on me for another hour or two! I have such a struggle with this habit because I love, love the snuggling and the time holding this sweet, sleeping baby but sometimes I need to get things done! Haha.
Little stinker was pretty proud of himself for finding the raisens! :)
Ok, this was funny. So, I took a picture of Bentley with the raisens and then Kolton said, "Take a picture of me with some food too!" Haha. So, he got his donuts and I snapped a picture. Then he said, "take a picture of me like this....and like this..." Oh he is so funny!
SO, my mom flew in on Sunday, the 19th. I'm so sad I don't have hardly any pictures of her here!! But we had so much fun! Kolton was entirely spoiled...like completely!! Every waking moment she spent playing games with Kolton or drawing with him or watching a movie to go to bed. Haha.
Monday, we went to the zoo. It was pretty nice weather and quite a few of the animals were active. I like it when they are moving around and are alive! :)
We ate out a lot and went to Chuck E Cheese and played around at home. We went to Kolton's practices and games and just had a great week! We also went bowling. We went to HeyDey but the wait was like 2 hours for a lane so we headed down to Sooner Bowling in Norman. It was a lot of fun!
It was so sad dropping her off at the airport. Kolton, especially, had a really hard time with it. He cried that evening and then cried a lot the next day. It was sad.
Monday was beautiful weather and so I took Bentley out to play on the trampoline. He LOVED it!
One evening we were at the mall and Brady said he was pretty sure he just saw Sanchez (he plays football for OU). He was in a store but when he came out I recognized him too. So, after they came out of the next store I stopped them and asked if they played for OU and if the guy on the left was indeed Sanchez. They said yes and the other two guys said they play as DE for OU. We recognized Tapper (on the right) but didn't know who the guy in the middle was. I feel so bad, but Kolton thought it was so cool to get his picture with them. And they seriously were so nice! I was very impressed!
I put Bentley on the stool next to Kolton one morning and boy did he think he was cool! :)
It felt like 0 on Sunday, but we are ready for spring! Haha.
Seriously, how handsome are these boys?! I love it!!
Bentley is a snuggler and loves his face/head to be touching your face/head. It is sweet.
Bentley sure is getting good at climbing! Haha. He finds anything he can to climb on to and stand or sit on. Its scary! :)













































No comments:
Post a Comment