So, one morning when getting Kolton ready to head out the door to go to school, Bentley brought me these rain boots and wanted me to put them on him. I did and he thought they were so cool! When we went out to watch Kolton walk to school he was so darn cute walking around in them and was in such a good mood that I decided I needed to take a picture. Well, one turned into a lot. Haha. There are a lot that look pretty similar but he is making a slightly different face in each of them so I had to include them all. I don't want to loose or forget all the different looks he makes. He is very expressive with his faces. I love it.
This is his face he gives when asking if he can do something he thinks I could say no to. He wanted to pull Kolton's pinwheel thing out to play with it. I let him and he was tickled!
Seriously, he's precious beyond words!

























No comments:
Post a Comment