Thursday, July 28, 2016

Last Few Days of March

Jill had to come to OKC for a doctor's appointment the Monday after Easter so she dropped the girls off at my house while she went.  It was fun to see her and the girls for a little bit.  We ate lunch and then she came back and some friends came over to see her for a little bit before she had to leave to head home.  Reminded us all of the good old days.  Haha.  But really, it is sad to have their family no longer around.  


Bentley went through a spell where all he wanted to play with was his blocks.  He would build tower after tower after tower.  He got pretty good and would build towers taller than him! It was impressive and fun to watch.   
 This is Kolton's bunny he made at school.  I thought it was cute.  
 We were supposed to have ad storms one evening so I decided I'd make some puppy chow for us to snack on.  You can't ever watch any tv shows when there's any storms because all the channels are broadcasting the weather so you can get bored.  It was yummy!! :) 

 On the 31st of March Kolton's school had "muffins with moms" so we headed up there early to go grab some.  They try to schedule these things during the book fair and this time was no exception.  We went in there and he bought a book with his own money (because I told him I wasn't going to buy him one...I had already bought him one at the book fair at the beginning of the year) and then he got a Russell Westbrook poster.  It was fun! 





 These pictures I got from Pamela Fabela when she babysat for us one night.  She always brings her little brother Jorge who is a year or two older than Kolton and they have a blast.  We love it when she comes to babysit! 



Landon and Carter came over one day to play while Jaycee and Adam went and did some house hunting stuff.  Bentley loved having playmates over since Kolton was at school! 





No comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers