I don't know why but I love taking pictures of sleeping babies. They just seem so peaceful. :)
Went to the Medieval Fair on the 1st with Joni and her kids. It was an adventurous day. Bentley choked on a candy wrapper and it made him puke, Kolton was terrified when we got there of some of the weird people dressed up and kept begging for us to go home, and we had a Falcon fly inches from the tops of our heads. Haha. Good times.
We went to an exotic animal birthday party on the 2nd. It was way cool and very interesting. Kolton was pretty nervous with some of the animals but Bentley thought it was way cool. By the end Kolton thought it was pretty cool too.
That night was the priesthood session of conference so Brady went to that. We went and got ice cream to drown our sadness away after the sooners lost in the final 4 of march madness. Such a sad day.
The boys love getting their backs tickled. Someone is always getting their back rubbed around here I swear. Haha.
Brady wrapped Bently into a cute little burrito. :) Then he did it with me and Bentley didn't love it as much that time. Haha.
On the 8th Brady and I went with Mitchell and Heather Walser on a date. We went out to dinner at Bricktown Brewery and then went to go see Cirque du Soleil-Toruk, The First Flight which was based on Avatar. It was so cool! We had a blast with the Walsers and really enjoyed our night.
On the 9th Brady participated in a 3v3 basketball tournament at a church in OKC. I was really nervous for them and wanted them to win it all. Haha. Kolton had a game that morning so I took Kolton to that and then met Brady up at the church to watch him and his teammates play. It was him, Neal Storey, and Jourdon and Tyler Bean. They ended up beating everyone and took 1st place. It was awesome. The last game was super intense. Our family members were the only ones rooting for our team while the rest of the crowd was cheering for the other team and it started to get pretty physical. The ref had to stop the game for a second and tell everyone to calm down. But that made the win feel that much sweeter. Haha. No, but seriously it was fun to watch and I'm glad they won.
Kolton won our March Madness competition so he got to pick where we went to dinner and he picked Ted's. It was fun to go out and celebrate his bracket. Haha.
I got to go with Kolton and his class on their field trip to the science museum on the 14th. It was so fun to spend the day with Kolton and his friends.
I woke up in the night that night and the living room light was on. I went out there and found Bentley asleep on the couch. Haha. I guess he figured if he didn't come wake me then he wouldn't have to go back to his bed. He's getting too old.
Brady had the 15th off because he was starting a new job on the 18th! Woo-hoo! So he watched Kolton walk to school with us. While we were out there he let Bentley hang from the basketball goal hoop. He thought that was pretty cool.
I found this in pictures and needed to post it from Kolton's birthday at the Thunder game.
And this picture too of when Shawn came to interview at OU and stayed with us a couple of days. The boys loved it.
AND then one time when Pam babysat the boys and snapchatted it. :)




















































No comments:
Post a Comment