Friday, August 18, 2017

First Half of March (Muffins with Mom, Whitecoat Ceremony, School Spring Party, and some Spring Break)

On March 3rd the school did Muffins with Moms so Bentley and I went and ate some muffins before school with Kolton that morning.  I love that he still loves doing stuff like that and I hope he always does.  

My parents came to town for Shawn's white coat ceremony so we got to spend time with them as well.  The kids always like playing games! 
Brady designed this car decal for his truck to represent Kolton's basketball team.  He has loved having a vinyl cutter and making all sorts of fun things.  
We all went to Shawn's white coat ceremony the night of the 3rd.  It was at a church downtown in OKC.  It was fun to be able to go there and see him get his white coat.  




After the ceremony we went to the dental school and did a tour of it so he could show us all around.  
Saturday we went to my parent's hotel pool and the kids had fun swimming.  







After swimming we went up to their room and Bentley had fun jumping from bed to bed.  Haha.  We then ordered some dinner and came back to our house to eat.  
We went to church on Sunday and then came home and played games and made some shirts before my parents headed back to Utah.  ;) 





Got Kolton's 3rd grade spring pictures.  He's just so handsome I can't even stand it.  He really is the sweetest boy too! 
He was a little nervous for his free throw shooting fundraiser so he headed out in the morning before school to practice for it.  He did really well that night doing his free throws! I think he made 28 out of 50 which was 2nd for his team.  
Kolton had his spring party at school on the 9th.  The theme was the 50s. They had root beer floats, did the limbo, hula hooped and did a diner dash relay.  They had a great time! I'm glad I was able to help plan it and be there for it.  Great way to start off Spring Break!  









While at the school I had to snap a picture of the Pacer board showing Kolton having the most laps for 3rd grade (and even 4th grade).  He was proud of himself for holding the record for almost the whole year and ending up in 1st for the year.  
Brady and I went paintballing with some friends the end of February and it was a blast.  It was my first time to ever go and it was awesome.  I came home with a couple welts and bruises haha but it was a good time and I'm glad we got to go with some awesome people! We went with Travis and Krystal Early, Randy and Joni Widdison, Jason and Sarah Landrum, Mitchell and Heather Walser, Levi and Stacy Heperi, and Nate and Jenny Hinckley.  It was a great group! 
Kolton came into our room the night of the 9th at like 11:00 rambling on about stuff that didn't make any sense.  I told him to go back to his room and he walked into our bathroom and turned on the light.  He then walked into our closet and then came back out.  I told him again to go to his room and asked him why he had come into our room. He said he was waiting for us to come say prayer with him.  I told him we already had and that he had said it.  He just kept rambling on about Bentley and saying prayer and waiting for us.  I asked him the next morning why he came into our room and he had no memory of it.  Good times! 
We took the boys to Mazzios on Friday the 13th.  Bentley didn't eat anything but he sure did pose cute.  ;) Come to find out later he wasn't feeling well and ended up throwing up that night.  

He was sick all weekend.  Starting with an aching belly on Friday afternoon and then threw up that night and then had diarrhea all Saturday and Sunday.  It wore him out.  
DJ came over on the Tuesday of Spring Break and we spent some time outside enjoying a little warmth.  Monday was freezing so Tuesday felt nice.  The boys played a long game of basketball.  The final score was 138-131.  Haha.  



A friend from Kolton's basketball team came over during spring break as well.  They decided to freeze each other with a water bottle.  Haha.  


No comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers