We went to the Zoo on Wednesday. This was Kolton's first time to go to the zoo. I took TONS of pictures, so I am putting a bunch on a page. He really liked the monkeys, fish, and ducks. He was fun to watch. He really did get excited about it! We had a lot of fun! We went with Jeff and Vanessa and their sons, London and Pierson, who are visiting from Utah.

So, we tried to get him to take a picture on the goose thing and he just wouldn't have it. The things us parents force our children to do...

Here are some pictures of Kolton looking at the monkeys and gorillas and whatnot.

Looking at the fish and sea lions. He really liked the pretty colors of the fish.

And this is how it ended...
3 comments:
We went on Wednesday too.......great weather and I thought it would be much more packed. I felt like Kolton did by the end of the day!
I am so glad we were able to go together. It was fun to be there in Oklahoma. Your pictures turned out way cute.
Hey! I put together a movie with pictures and music (like a slideshow) and I can add title pages and stuff. I can also edit video. Then I put them onto a DVD and you get a menu page and everything just like a regular DVD. It is a great way to preserve memories and an easy way to share it with family and stuff. It is really fun and so far the ones that I have done have turned out really well. Thanks for asking!
Post a Comment