Saturday, November 15, 2008

Playing with Kade

About 2 years ago Brady and I met Brittney and Sterling. They moved here so that Sterling could attend OU Dental School. We had them over for dinner one Sunday night and ever since then we have been friends! That Christmas we drove to Utah to visit my family. The Foys rode with us on the way back and that is when our friendship really grew. This is the trip where we had to sleep on the interstate and didn't move a single inch for 16 hours. It was ridiculous! Anyway, now that both of us have children and stay at home Brittney and I get to hang out a lot more and let our kids play with each other. Well, really, Kolton just attacks Kade (in a loving way) but hopefully soon they'll be able to enjoy each other more! :) We are so glad to have such awesome friends and we are going to make sure our sons are friends too!

3 comments:

The Foys said...

Oh we love having you guys as friends too! And I love the header you did... I'll have to figure that out :0) Kade and Kolton should be able to play together here in the next few months, then they can really enjoy each other!

Nessa said...

YOur blog looks cute! You and Brittney are such cute friends. I love this picture of Kolton and Kade.

Nessa said...

Oh and your scaring me with the stuck on the highway thing...I hope that doesn't happen to us coming to and from Oklahoma.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers