Thursday, November 6, 2008

Teeth Brushing

Kolton got his 5th tooth yesterday! YAY! I thought that would make him sleep better...NOT! Hopefully tonight, though! It is so fun he is getting teeth! I love his cheesy smile!
He loves to get his teeth brushed! Anytime he sees any one else brushing their teeth he gets excited because he knows he is next. Once you walk into the bathroom he starts reaching for the medicine cabinet. This is one of the only times he will sit still for you--while the teeth are being brushed. I'm glad he likes it though! I just hope it continues as he gets older!


Oh, I almost forgot! One of the most exciting things today is that Brady was able to put his 2 weeks notice in at the bank! YAY! No more working for BancFirst. Instead, in a couple of week he will be working for his dad! I'm so excited! I think this will make Brady a lot happier (he won't have to deal with all the girl drama at work...but then again, what will we talk about during dinner??) I'm pretty excited! We are so grateful!

1 comment:

Nessa said...

Oh!! I am so glad Brady can work for dad. Jeffrey has told me that Brady's work was having issues...I am glad he is almost done though (what a relief for you guys). Workig for dad will be great. Kolton is funny how he just lays there and let you brush is teeth...Pierson sucks my finger and then cries when I stop..he likes to eat the paste. :)

Cute post!!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers