Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A week of fun new things!

It has been such a long time since I've updated. I really shouldn't do that since I take so many pictures!

We went to one of Dylen's track meets last week down at OU. Kolton really enjoyed our Jamba Juice and looking through the railing.
Kolton playing on the bleachers with Dad. It is so hard to keep him entertained!

Dylen running at the track meet at OU. It was fun to be able to go. Dylen is the one in second place in the blue top and red shorts.

Just a picture of Kolton I thought was sweet.
Kolton rinsing dishes for me. I was making dinner and he was getting impatient, so I pulled up a chair, turned on the water and let him have at it. He really enjoyed it! It was fun!

Brady bought this little toy at the party store a while ago. We just found it and he taught Kolton how to use it. It makes farting sounds (yes, I know, my husband is so mature! :)).

Playing in his room with a teddy bear that Grandma and Grandpa Moffett gave him.

Kolton has been dying to try and feed himself. Here is his first real attempt. Unfortunately, I wasn't feeding him something that is that easy to scoop up. He did alright, though. Yesterday I gave him bigger pasta shells and he did awesome with those!

Kolton helped me make cookies last week. I am trying to find a recipe that both Brady and I like...I've had no such luck. Anyway, I let Kolton eat the cookie dough on the beater. He L-O-V-E-D it!



Coming out of the bedroom to see his basket. It was put right in the middle of the floor so that is all he would see when he came out.



Kolton checking out what the Easter bunny brought him in his basket. He was way more in to it than I thought he would at this age.

Kolton loves to push things around! The Easter Bunny gave him a golf set for Easter (big mistake!) and he loves to push the caddy around. Unfortunately, he isn't really allowed to play with the golf clubs...He hits everything but the balls.


After church we let Kolton get in to his peeps. He thought that was pretty cool!

We went and visited Lilly's grave on Sunday as well. It was raining, so just I got out and left her some flowers, but she was in our thoughts all day. It is because of Easter that we can be with her again!

Kolton sharing some of his peeps with Dad.

Best friends! :) Kolton and Kade and Brady's parent's house. Finally Kolton isn't the only one beating people up! :)

We placed 12 eggs around the house and had Kolton go around and "find" them. He thought it was fun for the first 5 or so, but after that we kind of had to make him get the rest. Here he is trying to share with Kade.

3 comments:

Nessa said...

Love the Easter lillies you guys gave Lilly. I think it is funny how both boys got thier first beater experienc ein the same week adn it even looks like they were sharing the beater (same color dough on the same type of beater....too funny. I love the playing in the sink picture and the Easter basket pictures... little boys are so fun huh? I am just so excited to come out to Oklahoma soon. We will have to leave the boys with their dads and do something fun!

Angela said...

He is such a doll! What an adorable little boy! What a blessing it is to have that knowledge we do in the gospel about resurection!

Nichole said...

He is just too too cute! Those are some really cute pictures too!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers