Saturday, April 4, 2009

Buy one Get one free

Our friend told us this week at Toys R Us they had some toys buy one get one free. We went with the Foys to go see what we could find. Unfortunately, we couldn't find two toys from the buy one get one section to buy, so instead, we left with 2 buy one buy another one toys. :)
Kolton loves to play with my vacuum, so we got him his own hoping that would curb his love for mine. And, yes, it has helped a lot! He can vacuum with his own vacuum!

The other toy we got him was the blow-up ball pit. He loves to play with it. He especially loves playing peek-a-boo with it and crawling in and out of it.

Kolton throwing a ball to me.






This week I bought Kolton some flip-flops. I love them! I dont' know how much Kolton likes to wear them, but I think they are so cute!


OK, so I know the little tag thing is still on the sunglasses, but I had just come home with them from the mall. :) Kolton and I were making faces at the camera. He's so funny!



And, we've started a new diet this last week, so naturally, we ate Oreos! :) We let Kolton help himself to a couple and he LOVED them! He would try and stuff as much in his mouth as he could.





Today we had a lot of fun family time. Kolton was in a great mood (which is always wonderful) and we just had fun! You have to love days like today.

2 comments:

jkwareham said...

Kolton is such a cutie!!!

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

how fun. i love the ball pit and your new sunglasses. wish you could pass me some oreos through the computer!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers