Saturday night we went with the Foys to the batting cages. Brady was pretty impressed with how many balls I actually hit! :) Sterling started a softball team in our ward to play at a church league. At first Brady wasn't on the team, but last week he decided to join. So, we went on Thursday to his first game and they played one inning! What a bummer! They got rained out...Anyway, Brady had a lot of fun!
See my horrible form?! :)
Brady getting ready to bat.

Awesome hit!

They had a little bat there that Kolton just walked around with the whole time pushing it around. Check out that tuft of hair flying in the wind! Yes, he's finally growing some hair! ;)

Kolton and I at the batting cages. Can you tell it was windy? Gotta love Oklahoma!
See my horrible form?! :)
Brady getting ready to bat.
Awesome hit!
They had a little bat there that Kolton just walked around with the whole time pushing it around. Check out that tuft of hair flying in the wind! Yes, he's finally growing some hair! ;)
Kolton and I at the batting cages. Can you tell it was windy? Gotta love Oklahoma!

5 comments:
Looks like fun! Maybe we will see you at a game (if I ever decide to drag all three of my kids to one!) :)
Love the tuff of hair!!!! What a fun family activity!!!
A future star you have there! Hopefully the game won't be canceled due to WILD weather this week?!
My favorite picture is the one with my huge rear end behind you guys... okay just kidding! You did an amazing job hitting the ball! We should start our own softball team!!
how fun! last time i was in the batting cages the ball hit my finger and ripped off a nice chunk so I'm a little scared now! love all your recent posts,i've been behind in reading. Kolton is so cute, even bald! I didn't get hair till I was like 2 and I've definitely made up for it so I'm sure he'll have plenty in no time! love all your pics!
Post a Comment