Thursday, May 14, 2009

French tips anyone?

I got my nails done today! Best Mother's Day gift ever (well for me anyway)! I haven't had them done in years, so it was nice to go and do that today! Thanks for coming with me Brittney! It was fun! And thank you Brady for the gift! You are too awesome!

Oh, and while I was getting my fingers and toes done, Brady watched Kolton for me and guess what!! Kolton didn't cry or ask for me once! How awesome is that?!? He's growing up!!! Just thought you might want to know! :)

3 comments:

Scrappy said...

YAY Kolton and YAY you!!!

I love to do anything like that (haircut, pedicure, etc.) it just feels so good to have someone else take care of me! I'm glad you were able to do that.

Nessa said...

Woo-hoo to Brady for an awesome gift. Jeffrey called Brady for some mothers day gift advise and Brady told Jeffrey what he got you. I knew you would love it. I told Jeffrey "do think Brady knows your wife better than you do"...it was funny. Anyway, and great for Kolton too!

Mindy Jo said...

ooo eric needs to take a page from brady's book! :)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers