Here are some pictures from our week.
Kolton loves to play the piano. Anytime I'm in the office he'll go over to the piano, pat the bench and say "map" which means "lap" but can also mean "get me up on that piece of furniture so I can sit on it"
He woke up from a nap on Monday with his hair looking like this:

Kolton fell on the Monday before the wedding and scraped up his forehead. The poor guy was walking up to the house and tripped and fell on the driveway and this was the result. We felt so bad for him! ;)
Since everyone was in town for Jaycee's wedding, we all went to watch Dylen run in a track meet. Dylen did really well! Unfortunately, on the last race his groin cramped up, but he is doing better now. Here is a picture of him running in the 4x8.
Kolton learned how to knock on things while there. You have to do everything to keep him from wanting to climb all over the bleachers! He's a good boy, though, I can't complain!

He was so tuckered out near the end of the day. Everyday last week was so packed and his schedule was so thrown off that he actually fell asleep on me! This is a very rare occurance!

Jaycee and Adam had some pictures taken of them on Friday, the day before their wedding. I tagged along because I wanted to put pictures of them in their wedding attire in the movie I made for their reception. This one is just taken in Brady's parent's entry way. Don't they look like they're in love? And they both look so pretty!

Kolton all dressed up at the temple for Jaycee and Adam's wedding. All three boys wore the same outfit. They looked so cute!
Kolton and I at the temple.

The bride and groom with the three boys. Very difficult to get a picture of all three of them! I had another one where Kolton is smiling, but one of his cousins is missing, so I chose this one where they are all there and everyone is looking this direction! ;)

Kolton got ANOTHER bump on his head today. I'm not sure, but I'm thinking he fell into the hinge on the door...
Kolton loves to play the piano. Anytime I'm in the office he'll go over to the piano, pat the bench and say "map" which means "lap" but can also mean "get me up on that piece of furniture so I can sit on it"
He woke up from a nap on Monday with his hair looking like this:
Kolton fell on the Monday before the wedding and scraped up his forehead. The poor guy was walking up to the house and tripped and fell on the driveway and this was the result. We felt so bad for him! ;)
Since everyone was in town for Jaycee's wedding, we all went to watch Dylen run in a track meet. Dylen did really well! Unfortunately, on the last race his groin cramped up, but he is doing better now. Here is a picture of him running in the 4x8.
Kolton learned how to knock on things while there. You have to do everything to keep him from wanting to climb all over the bleachers! He's a good boy, though, I can't complain!
He was so tuckered out near the end of the day. Everyday last week was so packed and his schedule was so thrown off that he actually fell asleep on me! This is a very rare occurance!
Jaycee and Adam had some pictures taken of them on Friday, the day before their wedding. I tagged along because I wanted to put pictures of them in their wedding attire in the movie I made for their reception. This one is just taken in Brady's parent's entry way. Don't they look like they're in love? And they both look so pretty!
Kolton all dressed up at the temple for Jaycee and Adam's wedding. All three boys wore the same outfit. They looked so cute!
Kolton and I at the temple.
The bride and groom with the three boys. Very difficult to get a picture of all three of them! I had another one where Kolton is smiling, but one of his cousins is missing, so I chose this one where they are all there and everyone is looking this direction! ;)
Kolton got ANOTHER bump on his head today. I'm not sure, but I'm thinking he fell into the hinge on the door...

9 comments:
You are one busy, busy woman! I'm sad that I missed everything but am happy that it all went so well! I can't wait to see pictures from the wedding!
That bump looks like it hurts...poor guy! What a fun week. So glad it's all just memories now...I am still so worn out!
Oh my! So busy! I love Kolton's suit. He is so cute! I hope his head gets better soon, poor guy.
Jaycee got MARRIED?! I gasped when I read that! Well, I guess we HAVE been gone a whole year. Wow, a little shocked about that. She looked beautiful though. Tell her Congrats from us.
So dang cute, I can't believe how big Kolton is. He is such a cutie pie. Jen you look great! :)
I loved the little boys' outfits. So adorable. You all looked great!
Wow...you have such a busy life. Kolton is such a doll!
Bless you during this special month!
~Chris & Heidie Lee
I love all the pics, Jen. And you looked just beautiful at the wedding! Hope you're well!
Of course I don't mind you blog-stalking me! LOL! I have to admit, I've checked on your blog (through Tarakay and Shanna's) every now and then. Of course I remember who you are! And Michael was a YM leader to Brady back in the Moore Ward (when there was just one). So we know both of you guys! Your Kolton is OH SO PRECIOUS. What a cute fuzzy-headed guy. I'm so happy to see your sweet eternal family! I hope all is well with you guys.
Post a Comment