Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Game Night

Friday night we went to the batting cages. I did horrible this time! I only hit maybe 5 or 6 of the 24 balls that were pitched to me! I don't know what the deal was! Brady did awesome, of course! Before we hit some balls we let Kolton play on some of the games. He loved the bowling!
While Brady got the card, Kolton sat here and "raced" his car. He's a very skilled race car driver--he doesn't even have to look at the screen!
Then we went bowling. Brady helped him out a few times to get him going. After a few tries, Kolton was ready to do it himself. He didn't throw the balls, though, he would roll them down the lane. Poor little guy couldn't get them going very fast so he would only knock down a pin or two if he was lucky! :)


It was fun to let him do that! I know it doesn't look like he is loving it by the serious look on his face, but he was loving it! We had a lot of fun!


I can't believe we leave for Utah one week from today! I'm so excited! I'm so happy for my brother and his soon to be wife! I'm excited to see them all and spend time with them! I want to start packing now, but that would just be crazy--or would it? :)

No comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers