Thursday, July 2, 2009

Change it for a SMILE!

Kolton was getting a little impatient and grumpy yesterday while I was making dinner so Brady drew this smiley face on his belly. He thought it was pretty cool and was no longer pouty!
Kolton loves to read books! He will bring you book after book after book for you to read! Sometimes, if he's in a good enough mood, he will read the book himself. I love it!

Oh, and he had his 18 months appointment on Monday and seems to be growing fine! He is 33 1/2 inches tall (I'm 62" tall, so he's already over half my height!) which puts him at the 88th percentile for height. He weighed 26 lbs which is the 52nd percentile and his head size is in the 80th percentile. I didn't pay attention to what the actual measurement was, I just thought it was funny because the doctor was going over the numbers with me and then she said "So, he has a big head, but not huge or anything..." I was like, "gee, thanks...my kid has a big head, awesome." I wasn't really offended, I just thought it was cute. I really do like his doctor! But, he has to go back this Monday because one of his ears is still red from the ear infection a week and a half ago so she wants to make sure it isn't still there on Monday and then he has to go back the following Monday for a shot that he can't have until after July 12, so we'll be at the doctors office 3 Mondays in a row! Awesome! :)

2 comments:

Nessa said...

Wooo 18 months....NURSERY!!! Have you taken him yet? How does he do? I love the book stage...London still loves books and will make me read him a million in a row, but he doesn't like to look at them himself anymore. He says, I can't read the words so I am not going to look at it! Anyways, hope his ear infection is clear!!

K Bailey said...

Don't feel bad...a big head is going every four weeks for months to measure it and scheduling a cat scan!!! Then you know your kid has a big head!!!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers