I finally have found a cookie recipe that both Brady and I love! Its great! The cookie dough is yummy and the cookies are yummy! Its fantastic! Kolton enjoyed them too!
Check out that chocolate face! ;)
On Saturday Kolton got to play with some play dough. He had fun pushing it through the little tube thing that made it have different designs. I was surprised though, that he didn't try and mix the colors. I was nervous I'd be freaking out the whole time trying to keep the color separate, but he wasn't interested in mixing them. It was great! ;)
One day Brady was outside cleaning the car off (which took over 45 minutes one time) and Kolton was playing in the snow. He loved walking around in it! I need to find him some gloves, though, that aren't fabric. He'd wear his gloves for a couple minutes but after that they'd be wet and make his hands super cold. He eventually was wearing my gloves to keep his hands warm. He couldn't do much with his hands but they were warm!
On Saturday Brady played soccer down in Norman with some Norman 4th warders and his brother Dylen. Kolton absolutely loved watching them play! He just sat there the whole time and watched and cheered! It was great! Brady really enjoyed playing too! He's missed playing soccer!
Every picture I have of him playing everyone is blurry. Kind of a bummer, but this is the best one. Brady scored constantly! He was awesome!
Here is a picture of how the city looks after the storm. It is SO pretty! I love it!
We have gotten some HUGE icicles! Easily a couple feet long! Brady introduced Kolton to a must have childhood experience--eating icicles! Kolton loves knocking them down off the roof and breaking them as well as sucking on them!
Saturday morning Kolton didn't wake up until 10:53! 10:53! It was crazy! When he woke up I didn't know what to feed him--lunch or breakfast! Well, it totally jacked up his normal "schedule." Come 5:30 he decided he wanted to cuddle with Brady. Within a couple minutes he was OUT and slept on Brady until the Foys came over at about 6:30. Not the longest nap, but I love it when he cuddles with Brady. I think its so sweet!
Here's one of the super long icicles we've had.

No comments:
Post a Comment