Thursday, May 20, 2010

Bounce Houses!!



Let's see...this last week I feel like we've had a lot going on!! I always say that though! I've been dealing with my work some more and trying to get the computer fixed. I wish they would just give me a new one...but I shouldn't complain--I am blessed to have the job I do.
We've had a lot of bad storms lately! Last Monday was scary for us--we even had to get in a storm shelter. There's been tons of hail and SEVERAL tornadoes. Luckily for us, we haven't personally had any damage and we were all safe. Oklahoma weather is so crazy!
One morning Kolton told Brady and I that George needed his diaper changed. So, he got the wipes and a diaper and went to town. ;) George wore the diaper for the rest of the day--to the mall to play and everything! I love it how Kolton thinks he is real. Its so cute to me! He talks to him and asks him questions, changes his diaper...:)
On Friday we went to Ross Sorenson's birthday party. They ended up having it at the church because the weather was all rainy but I think that ended up being awesome! The children could run around and play and so could the parents! They had a bounce house there. For some reason Kolton was terrified of it. He even started crying as the workers blew it up. I tried telling him it was just like jumpzone but he was still terrified. So, being the overbearing mom that I am, I just shoved him in there and made him jump and go down the slide. ;) Once he got in there he of course realized he loved it and didn't want to stop. Us adults got to play Bump or Gotcha or whatever you call it (there are so many names for that game!) and that was fun! One time I even made it I think 4 rounds! ;) And, like the story of my life, I was made fun of for my form--I swear I can't do anything without being teased! ;)
Kolton was really excited about Ross's birthday present!


Brady got in there with the kids and would throw them in the air as they would shoot. They LOVED it!!


Here's all the kids from the party (minus Beckett who had already left and Reese who hadn't gotten there yet): Kade, Troy, Atticus, Kolton, Ross and Tucker.

My cell phone has pretty much become Kolton's favorite toy. He knows how to unlock my phone, get to the picture folder by clicking on the flower, going to the folder of pictures I've taken with my phone and then find the picture or video he wants by flipping through them all. He will sit and play with my phone for half an hour!

On Tuesday we went to Jumpzone with Liz and Devin and their family. It was a lot of fun! For one thing, the place was empty so that was GREAT! Kolton loves that place!!! And its so nice now that he can do everything by himself because you don't have to go with him unless you want to! ;) Sometimes those slides are a lot of fun!
This slide is probably 20-25 feet tall and pretty steep (although it doesn't look like in the picture) and Kolton would go down on his belly. This kid has no fear.

Brady did it too! And got a burn on his elbow! ;)

And then I did it. ;)

Here's Dalton! Look at his face!! It cracks me up!!

The boys were trying to climb up the slide in the little kid bounce house. They'd get up pretty far and then fall down. Poor guys!




After Jumpzone we came to our house and had dinner and played the Wii and the Foys met us here. We had some YUMMY food! :)
Kolton and Dalton were being so funny together! They would cuddle on the ottoman with this blanket and just look at eachother and bust up laughing! They also had their own little wrestling match. :) They'd tackle each other and push each other all while their parents egged it on! Probably not the best idea but it was so funny! Luckily, Kolton hasn't pushed anyone since so that's good. :) We had a lot of fun that night!
Here's some videos from both Ross's birthday party and Jumpzone.

No comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers