.jpg)
.jpg)
Some of the highlights of our week is to watch Brady play sports. :) Kolton especially loves it! He gets so excited to go watch Brady play basketball and softball! Look how old he looks with a baseball hat! He looks like a little boy!!
.jpg)
Kolton has been sleeping a TON lately! Almost every morning I'm up and dressed and ready before he even gets out of his bed. ;) The other morning he came out of my room and told me to take a picture. I asked him why and he said he was wearing mommy's shirt and needed a picture. O...k...:)
On Thursday we went to this really cute park with Brooklyn and Kashton. Kolton had a ton of fun playing there! We are definitely going to have to go back there!! Its new (which I love) and pretty big.
Grandma Moffett bought Kolton a new bed last week. Oh my goodness! Kolton LOVES it! And so do I! He doesn't wake up in the middle of the night and come climbing in to my bed anymore! Its great! He'll sleep for 14 hours and then take a 2 hour nap the next day! Its wonderful! ;) Its really sturdy too! We've explained to Kolton that he is NOT allowed to jump on it and he hasn't yet! And its been a week! Its a wonderful bed and I'd recommend it to anyone! However, be sure you have AT LEAST two people to set it up if not more! Most of the set up was pretty easy except for putting the slats in the bed (since there's no boxspring). I'm glad the set up is over, though, because we love it!
Brady's family came to one of Brady's softball games on Thursday. We had a fun time! Brady had fun too! Eddie always treats Kolton to a Popsicle or sucker so he was happy! They won their first game and lost their second.
Kolton has become very fascinated with Curious George. He takes his George monkey with him everywhere! Last week he had been begging me all week to take George to the mall to play. So on Friday, after mowing the lawn, Kolton, George and I went to the mall. When we got in the car he told me that "George need buckle too" so I buckled George in the seat next to Kolton and off we went.
.jpg)
He took George on all the toys and down the slide and threw him in the air! They had a good time together! Kade even got in on the action playing with George!
Kade caught glimpse of everyone reflecting in the windows on the ceiling and stood there watching all the action for a few minutes!
The boys took turns jumping off the flowers over and over and over.
Saturday Brady had the day off so we all went to Dylen's track meet. This is the last of Dylen's high school track meet we'll ever go to. Kolton ate this ginormous apple! He also got to go to Grandma and Grandpa Brammer's house in between some of the races and play basketball and in the sprinklers. Dylen ended up qualifying for state in 3 of the 4 races he ran in! I also ended up getting a wonderful sunburn on my face. I was teased by MANY because of my raccoon like appearance. ;) I was wearing sunglasses and so everything but around my eyes was bright red. Its starting to look better now but I'm still going to have a weird tan line.
While at the track meet we got to meet Gerald McCoy (played football for OU and then was the 3rd pick in the NFL draft this year)!!! It was great!! Brady was too embarrassed to go talk to him at the meet so Madison and I went and asked someone to take our picture with him. He was such a nice guy! Totally not used to his fame! ;)
As we were leaving he was still outside and so I convinced Brady to ask him to take a picture with him and Kolton. Of course he obliged. ;)
Kolton has really come to love playing with Adam. He's his best buddy when we go over to the Brammers. Adam has to do everything with him! ;)
.jpg)
Saturday night we had the Foys over for the first time in weeks! It was great to hang out with them! We had really yummy food--steak, grilled corn on the cob, rice pilaf, Caesar salad and cookies and ice cream! It was fantastic!! We peaked on the boys and they were enjoying a movie together all snuggled in their blankies.
I can't believe we don't have any pictures from Mothers Day! Brady treated me to french toast for breakfast and then Jaycee made everyone dinner. Kolton and Brady got me this AWESOME silicone mat to place on my cookie sheet so cookies don't stick. It is AMAZING! We tried it out on Monday after the tornadoes and the cookies just came right off and cooked more evenly too! They also got me a cookie spatula to help with the cookies too! It was great! We also got to talk to Shawn on Mother's Day! It was so much fun! It was great to be able to talk to him! He's having so much fun on his mission and is such a great missionary! We are so proud of him!
Kolton discovered rolling down the hill at Dylen's track meet on Saturday. He LOVED it!! And was pretty good at it for his first time!

2 comments:
We've had the same bed with the kids and love it! It stores small and nicely too. And where is the new park?
It's off of 27th and I-35 at that huge church-First Baptist.
Post a Comment