Kolton decided to color the back of the pumpkin for some extra decoration while I carved the front.
Here's our pumpkin in all its glowing glory.
And this was Kolton's artistic work. It might look like a bunch of nothing but there is a method to his madness. He concentrates really hard when he colors and works hard and slowly to make the designs he does.
Kolton dressed up as Spiderman this year for Halloween. And coincidentally London and Pierson dressed up as Batman and Robin, so that was kind of fun. Friday night we went to the annual Balkman Halloween party. I've never been before but decided to go this year. It was crazy! There was about 100-125 cars there for trunk or treating in their front yard. I'm not even kidding! (Ask Brady!) It was awesome! Kolton's bucket was full when we was done! I started to take him around while Brady sat at our car and passed out candy but about 10 cars in Kolton wanted his daddy to take him around so I went back to the car and we traded. He has become such a little daddy's buddy lately. I love it.
Checking out all his candy he got! He was excited!
In Moore trick or treating was moved to Saturday night instead of on Sunday so that was nice! I'm glad they did that so that Kolton could go trick or treating!
We met at the Foys at 7:15 for pictures and to get the kids ready to go.
Kolton was dying to go!!!
The Shipmans came with us too! Kade was a cowboy, Kolton was Spiderman and Dalton was a pirate.
We went down two streets and then decided to head back. I was a little disappointed in the trick or treating this year. There was hardly anyone passing out candy. The boys didn't care though! They had fun just the same!
Brady was carrying Kade on his shoulders for a good portion of the night and Kolton got a little jealous so when it was his turn to hop on daddy's shoulders he jumped at the gun.
As you can see his candy loot was quite a bit smaller than from the night before but he didn't care! We still have a massive amount of candy!! He did get some good candy, though! Who passes out theater size boxes of candy?? They never did that when I was a kid!! Lucky boy!
Brady took him to the mall the other day while I was crafting with friends and bought him a new pair of shoes because he outgrew his old ones. Guess what size my 2 1/2 year old wears??!! 11!! I can't believe he wears size 11! He must get his feet from my brothers...

2 comments:
Such cute kids! I have never been to the Balkman Halloween party. I have actually never heard of it until this year and then I heard about it from 3 or 4 people. I guess we will have to go next year.
I love Kolton's drawings on his pumpkin. So cute!
11! Why are our boys so HUGE! Pierson and Kolton are gonna outgrow London soon! London is a 13and Pierson is outgrowing his 10's...thats just insane!! His costume was so fun and cute!
Post a Comment