Friday, November 5, 2010

Fall, Friends, H

We had preschool at our house last week and we learned about the letter "H." It was perfect because it was the Tuesday before Halloween so we did lots of Halloween activities. We made ghosts and pumpkins, colored pictures, made trick or treat bags, went trick or treating to all the "h"s I put up around the house, and made cupcakes and decorated them for our families.



We also learned about different hats and their meanings. I tried to make a chef's hat out of paper and let them each wear it. They took turns as we were making and decorating our cupcakes.


We went to our friends house the other day and took some pictures of Kolton with this cute fall setup. We were able to take a couple of pictures before he got too distracted with all the fun things that were there to play with.



Just look at that sweet face!!



Katee was nice to take a picture of all of us!



On Saturday we went to Josh Choate's birthday party at the Revell's house. It was a blast! The kids got to color their own wooden pictures (either a scary house or a monster).



Look at him! He's adorable!! ;)

These two boys crack me up! We were trying to take a picture of them together and they kept pulling each other down and laughing hysterically! They really are like brothers--they'll fight like no one's business but then the next minute are the best of friends.

We are totally in love with this little guy!

2 comments:

Shana said...

I love ALL the blog posts! SO CUTE!
Kolton is getting to be such a handsome little guy...I just love him.

Also, I WANT YOUR CAMERA! All your pictures are SO amazing! I'm super jealous! :)

Scrappy said...

Seriously adorable boys!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers