Thursday, January 13, 2011

A Dusting

Monday we had a little snow come through Moore. The second Kolton saw it was snowing he wanted to be out there! So, we bundled him up and sent him out. He loved it! He played and played and played!



Then he started trying to pick it up and come throw it on me. I, obviously, was not a fan of this (I was just in my pajamas taking a break from painting), so I convinced him to just "throw" the snow he had at the car.


After about 15 minutes or so I was freezing, so I sent him in the backyard and I went inside and opened the back window so I could watch/hear him. He went straight for the trampoline!




I'm glad we got one "snowfall" this year so he could have this morning of playing in it! It was gone and melted by the afternoon, but he enjoyed it while he could. I'm now ready for it to be spring!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Those are great pics! I can't believe how much older he looks!

Nessa said...

Cute pics!! You should frame that b&w one...so adorable!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers