
So, we sent a picture of his picture to my mom and she called him to tell him she loved his picture. She asked him to draw a picture of her and so he immediately went and drew one right away. I asked him what the "x" was on Grandma's face and he said, "That's Grandma's smile" in a very matter of fact voice (like I should know that already).

And then Grandma asked him to draw a picture of Grandpa. This one is a little more compact (he drew the arms and hands pretty much on the face), so it is kind of hard to see but he drew it and came up to Brady and I and said, "he has 2 hairs. Not a lot of hair because he's Grandpa Moffett." Brady and I cracked up! ;) He has since drawn another picture of Grandma and Grandpa and on that one Grandpa only had 2 hairs again. :)


1 comment:
I love this age...it's when all this type of stuff really gets started! So cute!
Post a Comment