
He then just ran around from ride to ride getting excited for each one.



We got a couple root beer jugs throughout the night to quench our thirst.

Then we sat down in front of a building to wait for the Foys. They were in the park trying to find us so we decided to sit still so we wouldn't miss them. Brady went to go get some churros and Kolton met a new friend and played in the bubbles with him.

We finally found the Foys and the boys were ready to ride!



Kolton and his faces. ;) I know this picture is blurry, but I had to post it because it makes me laugh.

They had so much fun on this bubble ride trying to get the bubbles as they'd drive by.




As we were walking at one point Kolton stepped in front of Brittney and was hit by the stroller on accident. He fell down right as an employee was walking by who reached down and gave him a necklace to feel better. He was pretty excited to have gotten such a "special prize." :)



Kolton's very favorite ride there was the rollercoaster. He rode it 3 or 4 times.


Yes, this is blurry, but he looks so happy as he's riding it. He seriously had a blast.

Eating the yummy cheesecake with Daddy!

At the end of the night we went through one of the mazes a couple of times. Its a glass maze that leads you to stairs and then down a slide. Kolton had fun.


It took us a while to find the exit that we came in at so Kolton got tired and hitched a ride on Brady's shoulders and then mine a little later. He's lucky we love him so much!
Brady and I had so much fun watching Kolton enjoy himself! I've been with Kolton to Lagoon a couple times but the last time Brady went with him was when Kolton was about 6 months old, so he's never been able to watch Kolton ride rides. He loved seeing his excitement. Brady and I had a lot of fun hanging out with our little family and our friends, the Foys, and eating yummy food. It was such a good Monday evening!Now for a couple videos...
First, here are some videos from Kolton's soccer game on the 17th. I hate listening to me yell, so feel free to watch them without the sound. :)
This video is from the fair. It makes me laugh when about half way through Kolton says "That tickles my belly" and then reaches over and tickles Kade's cheek. Haha.

1 comment:
Ohhhh! I LOVE LOVE allll the pictures...SO FUN! Makes me wanna go to a carnival now!
Post a Comment