On the 23rd of September Kolton and I went to a parade. A friend texted me and asked if I wanted to go and I'm glad she did otherwise I wouldn't have known it was happening! Kolton had a lot of fun collecting candy and watching all the people go by. There were also two little girls (about 1 year and a half old) that were with us and Kolton did a great job getting candy for them too. If he was only able to pick up one piece he got concerned because then there wasn't enough pieces for everyone to have. He was so sweet! When we got home he wanted to line up all his candy on the couch to see just how many pieces he got. ;)


Then like a week later we went to the park with Kashton and we brought Kade with us. We went to the Southlakes park. Kolton loves the big slides there. We had a picnic and the kids played for like 2 hours! They had a blast!

Look how tall the some of the slides are! Kolton and Kade are up at the top peering through the bars. :)



A couple of days before conference Kolton got another package in the mail. He was pretty stoked! With everything he pulled out he got super excited!

Grandma and Grandpa Moffett sent him some halloween and church things for him to play with. I decided he could use them during conference that following weekend. My mom was also sweet and sent me the "Forget Me Not" WillowTree statue to remember President Uchtdorf's talk he gave the previous Saturday during the General Relief Society broadcast.



Sunday morning we ate cinnamon rolls while we watched conference. Yes, I have a picture of food on my blog, but they were SO yummy I had to take a picture to remember! ;)

With the weather cooling down some I've tried to let Kolton play outside more. He loves it of course. He tells me that he's "learning lots" while he plays outside and that he's a "good learner." :) Like one day, he ran from the street to the front door and told me he took a short cut. He then asked me if I knew what that meant and I said "what?" and he told me that it means a faster and shorter way and he was so proud that he knew that. :)

He's just too adorable! One day while eating he said, "Mom! Its so yummy I can already see my eyes!" :) I love how kids get words mixed up sometimes. Too cute!


Probably one of Kolton's favorite things about playing outside is that when he comes in he gets to wash his feet in the kitchen sink and play with the sprayer. ;) He gets excited every time!


On Friday, October 14th, Kolton and I went with the Foys to the zoo and the science museum. Kolton was super excited!

He always asks to see the tiger and then he gets nervous when we get there. I asked him to let me take a picture of him with the tiger and he slowly went over there and watched it for a minute to see that he was sleeping. He turned around and told me it was sleeping and asked if it would wake up. I told him no so he quickly "smiled" so I could take his picture with it. After I was done these two girls came running up and screaming and the tiger sat it's head up and looked at us. Kolton bolted to Brittney's stroller and hid behind it. :) I like his nervous little smile!

After the zoo we walked over to the science museum.

Kolton's favorite parts are the gymnastics place upstairs and the TRAINS! We watched the trains twice! Once before lunch and once after. Each time was for a good 20-30 minutes! He loves to chase them and watch them as they follow the track. And their lines! Oh how he loves their lines! ;)



Kolton had another soccer game on Saturday. Brady had to work so he didn't get to go. ;( Kolton played so well and had a blast! He scored 5 goals and blocked one even! All of my pictures are blue which makes me sad (I forgot to change the setting) but I'm including them anyway.
This first picture is where he blocked the goal that the other team had shot. He barely stops it in time before it crosses the line. He then turned it around and took it down the field.

I love his expressions after he scores! On Saturday he was getting so excited!


Love his little skip he does after he scores!


This was after he scored his 5th goal and he was pretty excited to tell me how many he'd scored as you can tell from the look on his face!

I love watching him play and I'm happy that he's excited to play as well! This weekend he doesn't have a game because it's fall break but then the next Saturday he does and Grandma Moffett and Cambrea will be here to see it!

No comments:
Post a Comment