One morning after all the chores were done, Kolton and I decided to build a fort. He really had no idea what to do, so I helped him out. We just got a few chairs and a few sheets and blankets and built one in the living room in front of the tv like I did as a kid and then we ate snacks and lunch in it and played games and read books and watched shows. He thought it was SUPER cool! While eating our grilled cheese sandwiches in the fort, he leaned over to me and said "Mom, you're the best mom!" Gotta love it!

On either September 15th or September 16th Kolton got a package in the mail from my family. They had recently gotten back from a vacation in California and had got some things for Kolton while there. We brought the package inside and I let him look at who it was too. He recognized his name and got really excited. I told him it was from Utah and then he knew it was from Grandma and Grandpa Moffett. As he pulled each thing out of the package he got more and more excited. After a couple things he said, "Mom! They sent me lots of stuff! There's more and more and more!" He was really excited to play the Disneyland Candyland.
His favorite treat in there was a Mickey Mouse sucker. He LOVED it! He also thought the toast press was pretty cool. I had no idea what that was, so I thought it was cool too! Every time we make toast he has to use it. :)

In the package there was also a letter telling Kolton that Grandma had sent pictures of them on their vacation. So we ran to the computer and pulled all the pictures up. He thought it was pretty cool that they got to see all the characters.

One of the pictures they sent...with the Incredibles.
Kolton's second soccer game was so much fun! He scored I think 3 goals and had a blast. He also thought it was super exciting that his primary teacher, Sis. Maruska, came to watch him and her great nephew, Ethan, who is on Kolton's team. She cheered and cheered for Kolton the whole time. He sure is lucky to have her as his teacher.

After the game that week, they took team pictures. I decided to be cheap and not spend twenty bucks on a picture and took one myself. :)
(Starting in the front, left to right: Kade, Beckett, Izzy, Hannah; back, left to right: Coach Sterling, Mirena, Kolton, Olivia, Ethan and Cody)

1 comment:
I remember the first time I did a fort with London he didn't quite know what to do either...so fun!
Post a Comment