Friday, March 8, 2013

Parties

Monday, the 25th, I went and ordered Kolton's jersey for soccer.  We found out that weekend that he had made it on our friends's team.  We were so excited! I totally got lost and drove around and around and around for forever and even called Brady and started crying.  Haha.  Turns out it is a huge building that is so hard to miss.  In my defense, though, it had a sign at the road that said "Guns and Ammo" so I drove right past it.  Anyway, I found it and ordered jerseys for he and Kade.  That afternoon Brady and I turned in our taxes to a CPA he met in a group he is a part of called TIPS.  That night Brady did the lesson for FHE on covenants because Kolton had been asking about taking the sacrament and why so Brady thought that would be perfect.  Then we played UNO and ate cookies.  ;)
Tuesday Brady and I went to relief society activity.  Brady hurried and finished his homework so we could go.  I had been having a really bummy day and so I think he wanted to make me feel better.  It was a game night for couples and it was a lot of fun.  I'm glad we went.  
Wednesday I went to the library with Jill.  Kolton loves that place and we hadn't been in a really long time so it was great.  I also FINALLY got a positive ovulation test so that was exciting.  I also ordered our 2011 blog book!! Yay!! 
 Friday was a fun day.  I went grocery shopping at Crest.  I don't know why I stopped that.  I love it!! We then went to dinner with Neal and his wife.  Neal was Kolton's basketball coach at the Y and he has been coming and playing basketball with Brady.  It was fun.  We went to a place called Fuzzy Tacos in Bricktown.  On the way home we got sundaes and then we watched Spirit as a family.  
Saturday was busy! First we had Emery's birthday party! It was a Max and Ruby party.  So fun! I took pictures for Brittney so she didn't have to worry about it.  
 After the party we went to Academy to buy Kolton some shinguards, then went to the Foys so Brady could give Emery some candy because he couldn't make it to his party since he had to work, and then we went to Renee's party.  She had a girl make over party so I helped with that.  Renee actually invited me to come to her party (SOO cute) but I just helped with it.  Kolton played outside the whole time.  After Renee's party we went to the Brammers to see Madison because she was going to Mormon Prom.  
Sunday we woke up late and didn't get to church until about 9:30.  Afterwards we took a nap, then we went to the Brammers and ate dinner, dessert, and then went for a walk and put together puzzles.  
We had a good and busy week! 

No comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers