So, this is what happens when you take forever to blog...you loose all your pictures! When the tornado came through our computer was damaged and they can't get the data off of it so any pictures I have from March to May are gone. So sad!! All I have are phone pictures now.
Anyway, on Tuesday, March 12th I took a pregnancy test. It was BARELY positive so Brady and I didn't get our hopes up. They say a positive is a positive but we didn't want to get too excited in case we were just seeing lines. ;) So, on Wednesday, March 13th I took another test and it was more positive than on Tuesday so we were pretty sure we were pregnant! We were so excited but it still just didn't seem real. Brady and I went out to lunch together to celebrate. I also called the doctor to make an appointment for April 9th.
The next week on Wednesday I went to work and Jill Himes watched Kolton for me. He played outside the entire time he was there! I started having some cramping and spotting that day, though, and so we just ran and got some salads to-go from Mazzio's.
Wednesday, March 27th, we had an Easter egg hunt. It was insanely windy that day so we ended up going to Jill's house and doing it there instead. The kids thought it was so fun! All I took pictures with is my camera so I don't have any to post. So sad!
Thursday, the 28th, Brady and I went to Tealicious for lunch. It was super yummy! At school that day Kolton told me that a girl in his class was sad so he told her he liked her shirt. So sweet! So, I let him have my dessert from lunch. :) That night after we had put Kolton to bed, Brady went in to check on him and he was still awake. Brady asked him why he was still awake and he said "I'm just thinking about kissing Dafney (from Scooby-Doo) and Ava (a girl in his class at school)." Haha. When Brady told me I about died. What a boy! He's 5 years old for goodness sake!
The Easter bunny made a visit to Kolton's school on Friday, March 29th, and left them treats.
I went to work on Friday and then that night we went to Jeff and Vanessa's house so the boys could dye eggs together. They had fun running around and being crazy and dying their eggs. ;)
Saturday Kolton had a soccer game. Their team won 8 to 1. Kolton scored 4 goals. It was so fun to watch him out there! We also built Missy's whelping box that afternoon and then rented Taken 2 and got Chinese food. (Its our Saturday tradition. :))
Sunday was EASTER! Kolton did super well finding all the eggs and his basket that had been hidden. He was too cute. The Easter bunny gave him a Wreck it Ralph and Rise of the Guardians and a hat I think (I can't remember...). Then, Grandma and Grandpa Moffett gave him a new soccer ball and a Kevin Durant jersey. Kolton was pretty excited to have the things he got.
Easter morning!
After church and naps we went to Lilly's grave. Kolton said "I've never seen her so that will be exciting for me!" (talking about the resurrection) "I've only seen pictures but real life is more funner." It was so sweet!
After that we headed to the Brammer's for dinner. I wish I had more pictures, but I do remember that we had a fun, sweet Easter and I'm glad we were able to celebrate it as a family.




















No comments:
Post a Comment