On Thursday I got a call from Brittney saying they wanted to come to Moore for the weekend and wondered if they could stay with us. I of course said yes and was so excited to see them and be able to spend time with them! They got here late on Friday night. Kolton thought it was pretty cool that he got to stay up until 11:00 waiting for them. We stayed up until I think like 1:00 and then decided to head to bed. The next morning Kolton had a soccer game so we went to that and then we had a birthday party for Landon and Carter. Other than that, though, we hung out with the Foys all weekend. It was a blast! Kolton was in heaven and absolutely loved having his best friend back to visit.
Brady did magic tricks for the kids. It is so funny to watch them in amazement. I love it!
It was a great weekend and went way too fast!
On May 28th, Kolton got a card in the mail from Grandma and Grandpa Moffett. He loves getting mail and thinks it is the coolest thing!
He was pretty darn excited to find a $5 bill in there and a card for graduating kindergarten!
Bentley started teething that week. He was not a fan! We tried lots of things to try and ease his pain.
On May 31st, he got to ride in the cart for the first time. We had gone to crest and he enjoyed himself!
That night Brady cooked steak that we had bought from Crest. He's tried a few time to grill steak and hasn't ever really been satisfied but he did awesome that night and we've had it a few more times since then because they were so good!
We bought one of these little things and put some frozen fruits in it and he went to town. He thoroughly enjoyed himself!
May 31st started my birthday weekend and Brady surprised me with some brownie bites from Baked. I absolutely love those things! I ate salad every day that week for lunch so that I could enjoy as many of them as I wanted. Haha.























No comments:
Post a Comment