Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Christmas Tree!

We got to set up our Christmas tree on Friday!! Yay! We bought this tree when we were first married.  We used it a year or two and then bought that little one we had because this tree took up what seemed like half of our living room at our old house! :) I was excited to finally get this bad boy out of storage and set it up! I was so glad that all the lights worked and it was good to go! Its funny, though, how small it now looks in this house as compared to our old one.  :) I think it is the perfect size now!
I went that morning to Hobby Lobby and bought some new ornaments.  I also decided to try ribbon for the first time this year.  I love it and think it really adds to the tree!
 We turned on the Christmas music and had fun! Bentley kept stealing ornaments and making a run for it.  Haha. 
 Kolton of course loved it and did almost all of the ornament placing. 
 He even got to put the star on top!

 Oh I just love it!


 


 Saturday we ran some errands.  It was almost 80*!! I couldn't believe it! Kolton was walking around like it was the middle of the summer. 
 Unfortunately in the middle of the night Saturday night Kolton woke me up and had throw up all down one side of his body and said that there was throw up all over his bed.  I was totally shocked because Kolton has always been SO good at getting his puke in the toilet or a bowl.  I guess he said he woke up coughing and then it just came out.  I got him in the shower, woke up Brady so he could help him, and then got to work cleaning up his room.  Its been a long time since I've been that grossed out.  It ended up making my stomach ache.  We stayed home from church and Kolton ended up throwing up a few more times.  Finally at dinner he was able to eat some soup and keep that down and is now back to his normal goofy self. 


No comments:

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers