Friday, November 21st, Brady and I were supposed to go on a date out to dinner. Bentley started acting sick in the afternoon though. It was sad to see him look so depleted. After some medicine, though, he perked back up and when we called to cancel our babysitter (Brady's parents) they said they were fine watching the boys even though Bentley was sick. So we ended up going to Cheddar's for dinner. We had a blast and enjoyed good food and lots of laughs. We tried their pina coladas and it was delicious!
Saturday morning Bentley still wasn't feeling super great. If he had medicine in him he would play but if he didn't, he just liked to cuddle.
Check out Brady's legs! His right calf muscle is nearly completely gone! That is what absolutely no use for 5 weeks will do to you! It is crazy!
Saturday night we were supposed to go to the Himes for dinner and games. This is what Bentley was up to, though, and ended up getting a pretty high fever (105.2). He'd cry and then a second later fall asleep.
After a long nap and more medicine he would sit on your lap without crying. Brady and Kolton were playing a few rounds of MarioKart and Bentley had to sit on Brady's lap to watch. :)
Kolton somehow got a trampoline burn on his ear and if you so much as breathed on his ear he'd freak out. :)
Tuesday after school we ran to McDonalds to get dinner. I was going to be watching the Himes children that night for them to go Christmas shopping and then the kids were going to spend the night so that Mark and Jill could go hunting in the morning. Bentley was tired of waiting in the car and so Kolton found a book and started reading it to him. Bentley instantly changed moods and loved having the book read to him.
I took the kids to the school playground on Wednesday. Kolton came out dressed like this. Haha. I guess since it was all blue he thought it would match. :)
Wednesday night Brady had to close the bank so I got a head start on the baking for Thanksgiving. One of the things we were supposed to bring was cookies for the kids to eat if they didn't want pie. I made snickerdoodles and peanut butter blossoms with reese's and kisses. The blossoms with the reese's were a hit! Everyone loved them!
We didn't exactly dress up in Thanksgiving-y clothes but I wanted to get some pictures anyway.
After eating we went outside and watched the kids play. It wasn't exactly nice outside but it wasn't too bad.
Thursday night London and Pierson came home with us to spend the night. They stayed up until midnight playing video games and watching movies.
I caught Bentley sneaking some froot loops Friday morning. He gets so proud of himself when he gets into something. :)
We had a fun Thanksgiving and have lots to be thankful for. We love this time of year!!



























No comments:
Post a Comment