Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween! (Not that this post has anything to do with Halloween...)

Well, here is one more picture from when my dad came. I love how Kolton is looking up at him.

I thought I would put these on here becuase I don't have very many pictures of Kolton and I posted. This is Kolton and I on Halloween (today) before I got him dressed. We went out Trick-or-Treating with our friends Shana and Kit and their whole family. It was fun, even though we didn't really take Kolton trick-or-treating (he's a little too young). Walking around with friends was fun and it let me get one more use out of his costume!
This is from the other night. I took a turn to read Kolton his bedtime story.



1 comment:

Nessa said...

SO cute...you and Kolton! I hope you guys had a great Halloween!!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers