Well, we are in Utah visiting my family right now, so that is why there haven't been any posts in a long time...We are having so much fun! I'll have to blog about it when we get home!
While we were here, we went and visited Jeff and Vanessa and their kids and Jaycee and Adam in Provo. Vanessa took really cute pictures of Kolton and his cousins, London and Pierson in their Easter outfits. Go look at them on her photography blog: www.adashoflovephotography.blogspot.com. Vanessa asked me a couple weeks ago what his outfit looked like so she could think of places to go to take the pictures. I explained it to her and she asked if I got it at The Children's Place. I told her yes and then showed her a picture of the one I got and then she said that she bought the same sweater for her two boys! It was too funny! I can't believe we bought the same outfit for our kids to wear without even knowing it!

1 comment:
haha, I saw that sweater there too, and comtemplated purchasing it. It is so cute! Love the pictures too!
Post a Comment