Kolton got his first boo-boo! It has been so nice this week and so we've been able to play outside a lot! We were in the front yard throwing a tennis ball for Sugar to catch. He decided to try and run away from me down the drive-way and this is what happened...


He loved to show everyone where his boo-boo was. When I took the band-aid off it really weirded him out that there was still something on his leg (the scab). He will sometimes try and pick at it and I'll catch him and he'll just say "boo-boo" as if the whole time he was just trying to show it to me.
3 comments:
Awh! poor little guy! A whole year is great for having his first boo-boo though! I sure hope we can make it that long!
That is so sad, but cute that he wanted to show everyone!
Ned had 7 stitches right before he turned 18 months old. Very sad. :(
What a cute little guy! So sweet!
(Peek-a-boo!)
Post a Comment