Here is a silly picture of Kolton (courtesy Brittney Foy).
We have such awesome friends! I'm pretty sure Kolton thinks they are his second family we are with them so much! :) Kolton has really come to like loving on Brittney lately!
He also likes to climb on his bike when its too cold outside to ride on it. :)
Kolton picked me flowers! Well weeds, actually, but he thinks they are flowers. We were playing outside early last week and he saw them, called them flowers, picked them, and brought them to me. It was too sweet! All on his own, too!
Here are Kade and Kolton trying to play together.
We also had Ross come over to play one day. They all had fun together!
Last week it rained really hard one day so Brady took Kolton out on the porch to watch it. He thought it would be funny to stick Kolton's head under the water that was pouring off the roof, thinking it would scare him...But it didn't, it just made Kolton want to play in the water. So we let him get himself completely soaked for a couple minutes. He loved it while he was doing it, but when he was done, he was done.
Well, I love how I can brag all I want about Kolton without feeling bad about it on here! Kolton really is a smart and hilarious little boy! He talks all the time and is always figuring things out. Last week Sugar, our lab, yawned and he saw her teeth so he roared. I asked him "what?" and he walked over to Sugar, pulled her lip up, pointed to her teeth and roared again. It was too funny! I love watching him every day! I think he is such a crack-up! I love my family so much and am so glad I have them in my life! My husband is awesome and my son is great! Today I just completely and totally love life! :)

3 comments:
Very cute! I love that Kolton picked flowers for you. I can't believe that he knew to do that. Adorable!!!
Molers!!!! great fun. Kolton playing in the rain...too cute.
Okay, the picture where Kolton is standing on the bike, he looks SO OLD!!! i can't believe it... he actually looks like a little boy. And we love you guys and are so glad you are our friends!! Oh, and Kolton needs to teach Kade how to pick some flowers for me!
Post a Comment