Wednesday, March 25, 2009

SPRING BREAK-UTAH STYLE (LONG POST)

We had such a fun Spring Break! We decided to drive to Utah and surprise my family! It was so fun to see each of their faces when they saw us! It was definitely worth the 18 hour drive! :) We did a lot of fun things like going to the zoo, go swimming, have a campfire and play outside a lot!
Here is an awesome shot of my brother, Tyler, throwing the football to Brady.
Kolton loved to be on the trampoline! This is Shawn and Brady bouncing him.

This is Shawn showing us one of his tricks on the trampoline (there is a video at the bottom of the post).


Just a picture of CRAZY Kolton!


If you look closely, you can see Brady and Kolton looking at the monkey. He absoultely LOVES monkeys!



Kolton in front of the elephants.



Kolton and I on the merry-go-round. He wasn't too sure about it at the beginning, but by the time it ended, he wanted to do it again! It was fun!


He loved this fox. This was one of the few animals in this area that he would actually look at.



Giraffes are so cute! I love looking at them. They are just so fascinating! Here is Brady and Kolton in front of a baby giraffe.




Swinging Kolton (me, Kolton, Tyler, Cambrea).



Brady and Kolton looking at the bear.


Kolton playing on the playground at the zoo.




Shawn entertaining Kolton one night.


Brady and Kolton on the train at the zoo.




Our family with the campfire. We made smores!! MMMmmm!


Kolton helping me roast the marshmallows!



Eating the smore. He loved them! If I didn't feed him fast enough he would just take it upon himself to take a bite anyway!


All of us at the swimming pool (minus Derek and my parents). Kolton had SO much fun swimming!



Kolton going down the kid slide. This was such a fun day!




Brady taking Kolton down the big slide. He LOVED that! Everyone took turns taking him down a few times!


While we were swimming the dogs ate Tyler's homework...I know, pretty crazy!


Grandma and Kolton on the trampoline!

My mom had this lollipop drum and Kolton thought it was pretty fun to play with. Cambrea was nice enough to chaperone to make sure he didn't eat it! ;)





This is back at home. We were playing with bubbles with Kolton in the living room. It is just always too windy here in Oklahoma!





Before we left for the trip we had the suitcases in the office. Brady and I were on the computer and we heard piano playing. We turned around and apparantely he had climbed on the suitcase and on to the piano bench where he then proceeded to play the piano. We have a climber on our hands! ;)

He got the toilet paper again...

And here are a few videos!

3 comments:

The Foys said...

I'm glad you finally posted about your trip! I think that your parents have an awesome house! I want a trampoline like they have when I have a house. I also want a drinking fountain in my kitchen! Oh and I love Kolton's crazy picture!

Nessa said...

Love the viedo of Kolton and Brady. So glad you guys were able to come out and visit your family. What a fun spring break. I guess dogs really do eat homework.

FamiLee said...

Thanks for sharing! Your Kolton is so cute! (BTW, love the name). Next time let us know your coming and we'll take you out for lunch!

Hugs!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers