Tuesday, June 30, 2009

bIRTHDAY cELEBRATION

In response to the previous post, Brady forgot to mention that he was doing that for fun on his own and then begged and begged me to do it. I finally gave in and he decided he needed to video tape it to prove to everyone I actually did it. I'm sorry to all those who had to watch--it is a little embarrassing! ;)

For Brady's birthday we had an awesome ham dinner. It was nice to be able to cook a big meal like that for Brady! Then the Foys came over to give Brady his present (a bat bag for the bat he got for his birthday). They were originally supposed to babysit for us to go see Transformers but when we went to the theater, all the showings were sold out, so we just decided to hang out. They took us to Braums for dessert to celebrate his birthday! Then, the next day, Sterling took Brady to The Cheesecake Factory for lunch. Brady had a HUGE burrito--I'm talking like a foot long and really fat! And of course he got cheesecake! They are such nice friends to us!
We celebrated Brady's birthday with his family on Sunday. Brady's mom made him his favorite cake--"Gooey Cake." We also had taco soup for dinner (per Brady's request) which is so weird considering his dislike of soup...He's so random sometimes!

Brady refused to let me take a normal picture with him and the cake, so this is what I have:

Kolton also got to do some cleaning of the floors...

And played with his aunt Jaycee who is here for the summer and then heads back to BYU in the fall with her husband, Adam.
Then, to continue Brady's birthday celebration, on Monday we went to see Transformers at the Warren Theater here in Moore. It was awesome! We sat in the balcony (thanks to my parents :))where you can order dinner and desserts and the seats are really big and have seat warmers...it is just awesome! The movie was great and sitting in the balcony was a lot of fun! We'll definitely have to do it again sometime!

2 comments:

Nessa said...

So fun!! Brady can be so silly. I always tell Jeffrey that he if you wont pose for a normal pic then I'll upload the goofy one...it works...usually! Soup...that shocked me too...what guy request soup. Glad he had a great b-day!!!

Mindy Jo said...

So fun! I love Birthdays!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers