Friday, October 2, 2009

Balls and cars...Cars and balls

Kolton has reached the stage where he is absolutely IN LOVE with cars and balls! He's liked balls for a while but just in the past month or so has he come to love cars! Just another sign of how big he is getting!
I'm already planning on going to the consignment sale in two weeks looking for lots and lots of cars! He only has about 8 or so and is always asking for "more cars." He talks SO much now! Its so fun to listen to the things he says. Its weird how all of a sudden he started talking in mini sentences. He'll say up to 4 words at a time.


Random story...Kolton usually has a dirty diaper sometime during sacrament meeting. We always have to take him out to change his diaper (I say we, but Brady always does it). On Sunday for some reason he was getting really antsy and wanted to leave our pew. We kept telling him no and that he needed to wait for sacrament meeting to be over. After a few times, he looked at us, touched his bum, and said he was stinky. I checked him and there was nothing. We told him he wasn't stinky and he kept asking to leave and telling us he was stinky. I couldn't believe he figured out that he gets to leave sacrament meeting every week when he is stinky and so he decided to tell us he was stinky so he could leave. What a funny guy!

He loves to play with this toy! He will just push balls through all the little holes over and over and over.

Yes, I've been very lazy this week so we had McDonalds one day. He was stuffing his cheeseburger in his mouth. He's so good at feeding himself.

When Kolton sleeps in our bed with us he loves to lay on our pillows. This morning when he woke up we brought him in our bed with us and he pointed out mamma's pillow and daddy's pillow and then asked "kolton's pillow?" so we decided he might like having his own pillow. I wasn't feeling very well today so Brady took Kolton out so I could take a nap and they came back with a pillow and a cars pillow case. Kolton LOVES it and gets a smile on his face every time he sees it! Its so cute!

1 comment:

Nessa said...

Awww...the Wal-mart stickers...they dont do that here. He is getting so much hair!...what a big boy.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers