This last week he found Brady's hat and has loved wearing it. Seriously, I think he looks so cute!
What a little punk we have! ;)
The Norman JBF consignment sale started today. Kolton and I went with Brittney and Kade to do some shopping. I didn't get many clothes (which is usually what I come home with) but I did get lots of cars and trucks. I'm saving some for later, but I let him play with this truck today. He LOVES it! On the way there I told Brittney that I was expecting probably one melt-down by him because he didn't go to bed until 10:00 last night and then woke up at 6:50 this morning. I brought him in to bed with us hoping he'd go back to sleep but he just laid there and said the ABC's over and over (well, as much as he knows). Seriously...Anyway, so I was very surprised by his behavior. He was SO good. He actually sat in his stroller the whole time without asking to get down. He just held this truck and kept telling me "big truck mommy! big truck!"
Can you tell by the look on his face in this picture that he is having a ball? ;)
Oh, and Kolton started doing somersaults this last week! He doesn't know what they are called, but he can do them! He seems to young to be doing those! ;)

2 comments:
It has been way too long since we have seen you guys. I hardly recognize this big boy! So cute!
Great job on eating better and working out. That is really awesome! Weight loss or not, it just feels good, doesn't it? One day I will get back into that. :)
OH my goodness! Somersaults!? Joshy tries and tries but can't quite get all the way over. Too cute!
YAY FOR YOU & BRADY! I love working out and eating right! You feel so proud of yourself!! :) Love you guys! Oh and go over to the consignment on 1/2 off day! That's when I buy book and toys and stuff. The clothes are mostly picked through by then, though. Loves!
Post a Comment