Thursday, October 8, 2009

We have a sneaky one on our hands...

Kolton has been SO sneaky lately. All of a sudden it will get quiet, so I go searching for him and find him doing SOMETHING he isn't supposed to. Like last night he decided to help himself to some pie...
What a stinker! His favorite thing to sneak is gum. He, at least once a day, is found either with a piece in his mouth, unwrapping a piece, or digging in my purse looking for a piece. He also has a new fascination with band-aids. It probably doesn't help, either, that he just got a package of spiderman band-aids that he LOVES. Yesterday Brady and I were watching "So You Think You Can Dance" and I noticed Kolton was pretty quiet. I look around the corner and he was standing on his tip-toes on the edges of his toy box, digging around in the first aid box trying to get a band-aid. What a stinker. I told him no, but then just a few minutes later he was running around dancing, being silly, and he stepped on his truck and cut his toe. So, he got a band-aid anyway!

3 comments:

The Foys said...

What a cutie patootie... you can't get too mad at that little face! Even if he is sneaking pie...which looked really yummy by the way!

Nessa said...

I think he cut his toe on purpose ;)

And thanks to Brady for last nights advise!

Mindy Jo said...

I finally caved and bought a really cheap pkg. of bandaids, so now when the boys "need" one i don't mind wasting one on their hurt egos or whatever it is they need the bandaid for!! :) Love that little Kolton!

P.S. it was so good to see you @ Shana's party!
P.S.S. go to sarah's wedding!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers